Funding is a key concern for any project.
Our goal always has been to help entrepreneurs and project owners turn their ideas and visions into vibrant realities through project funding best practices.
We have successfully assisted in transforming many great ideas into profitable enterprises to make a significant impact not only within their industry but also beyond.
Team Ace always understood that success takes hard work, dedication, and sheer perseverance. Throughout the many years of service, we assisted our clients with our personal guidance from the very first stages to provide them with all the best options from our network of project funders.
We have partnered with many renowned private offices and non-bank institutions to provide you with the best project funding options.
We are in the Project Financing Procurement Space
Project finance is the funding (financing) of long-term infrastructure, industrial projects, and public services using a non-recourse or limited recourse financial structure.
The debt and equity used to finance the project are paid back from the cash flow generated by the project.
One of the primary advantages of project financing is that it provides for off-balance-sheet financing of the project, which will not affect the credit of the shareholders, or the government contracting authority and shifts project risk to the lenders in exchange for which the lenders obtain a higher margin.
Typically, the financing is made up of debt.
🏆 Project funding experiences in many sectors:
Solar, Wind, Biofuel, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydro Power, Energy Storage, Green and Oil and Gas Project Funding, Natural Gas, Carbon Emission Control Projects, Environmental Social and Governance Projects, LNG Projects, Infrastructure, Real Estate Development, Water Production and Conservation, Hospitality, Sustainable Real Estate, Mining, and Telecommunications.
Our Preferred Project Funding Option
👉 Project size from USD100 Million to USD5+ Billion.
👉 We review projects in these countries: U.S.A., Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden.
Our lenders/investors may provide 100% financing under certain conditions.
Collaterals will be required.
We prefer prime projects in countries rated AAA or AA by Moody’s, S&P, or Fitch.
The countries also need to be investment grade with low AML (Anti Money Laundering) risk.
What is considered collateral?
The term collateral refers to an asset that the lender accepts as security for its project finance loans. Collateral may take the form of multiple types of security for each specific project. Since the lender provides 100% of the project funding (i.e. the whole capital stack), it can utilize many different collateral types to fund the entire project. The collateral acts as a form of protection for lenders.
Acceptable Collaterals: The lenders (e.g. non-bank, institutional funds, family offices) require the ability to place collaterals. Examples are SBLCs, BGs, Corporate Guarantees, Government bonds, municipal bonds, sovereign bonds, and treasury bonds.
Offtake agreements can also be considered as part of the collaterals, e.g., long-term supply agreements, power purchase agreements, etc.,
Hard assets are not considered principal collateral but are used for credit enhancement. Hard assets are difficult to foreclose (e.g. real estate) or repossess (e.g. personal assets) mainly in jurisdictions outside the U.S.
If you feel that our above-outlined project funding program can be an option for you, please feel free to download the Project Review Form below, fill in the required information, and then email it back to us.
Alternative Option – Project Funding Program
For project funding in locations other than those mentioned above, we can assist you in getting the funding that you need based on the below criteria. This option is generally location-agnostic and is applicable to any type of project.
Project owners will be required to bring a minimum amount of funds to the project (20% of the total projected budget), and they can be provided with up to 4x of the initial amount already raised, and in place (the remaining 80%) to fulfill the budget.
- The minimum ticket size we will process is USD 30M – no maximum.
- We can extend funding of 3x the initial deposit amount.
- The initial deposit funds would remain in the client’s own bank account.
- All in cost range up to 10% p.a.
- Clients keep their Initial Deposit capital in safe-keeping. Their Initial Deposit is never drawn upon, nor exposed to any risk.
- The project is then funded per a monthly draw-down schedule that is agreed to by both parties (and the group’s insurer) as part of the Loan Contract.
- We perform initial due diligence on the project.
- If the project is approved, the lender will then provide a Term Sheet to the Client, outlining the specific terms and conditions of the eventual Loan Agreement.
- Please note that there are NO additional personal or corporate guarantees required. There will only be a General Security Agreement against the asset/project that the loan funds are being used for.
- Upon receipt of the signed & initialed Term Sheet, our lender will prepare the Loan Agreement, General Security Agreement, and Note Payable for the Client’s review.
- Upon receipt of the signed & initialed Loan Agreement, General Security Agreement, and Note Payable by our lender, the Client will be required to deposit their Initial Deposit into a project account, in most cases in their own bank with oversight from a qualified 3rd Party Custodian.
- At any time during the term of the loan, the Client may exit the loan; however, any disbursements that were made to the borrower must be fully repaid upon exit.
- At all times the Client’s Initial Deposit will remain in a secure account, is never drawn upon, nor exposed to any risk.
- The Client can withdraw their Initial Deposit from the project account or project escrow once the loan disbursements are complete.
End of Term of the Loan Options
- Pay off the loan as per the Loan Agreement.
- Renew the agreement for up to another 48 months under the same terms and conditions as the original agreement.
- Convert all or part of the outstanding debt into equity in the project based on a previously agreed upon formula.
- Convert the outstanding debt to a long-term mortgage.
Feel free to contact us today to explore how we may be able to work together to fund your project.
We Do NOT Provide: Capital risk investment, commodities trading, financing of distressed assets or operations, securities trading; securities transactions, capital raising, etc.
We are not a Securities Dealer, wealth manager, securities advisor, banker, or broker-dealer. We assist clients in procuring project financing through legally authorized lenders.